Ryan has over twenty years of experience in the financial services business. He received his B.A. in accounting from Hope College in 1997. Ryan obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 1999. Ryan currently serves as Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and Portfolio Counselor for Lorence & Vander Zwart. Ryan and his wife Amy live in Byron Center with their four children. In rare moments of free time, he enjoys running and fishing for Northern Pike and Walleye.
Fun Facts About Ryan
- Favorite subject in school: U.S. history
- Favorite thing to do as a kid: Play in the woods making camps, playing Wiffle ball, pretending I owned my own business and had clients to take care of
- What I like best about my job: Providing solutions, guidance and caring for people
- Favorite slogan or quote: Be the change you want to see in the world
- If I could only eat three foods for the rest of my life, they would be: Pizza, sprouts, chocolate milk