Phoebe originally started at LVZ as an accounting intern while in college. She graduated from Hope College with a degree in accounting in 2006. Upon graduation, she followed her accounting degree and began working at BDO Seidman in Grand Rapids. Phoebe decided she wanted to split her time working in the home as a mother of two boys and also continue her career outside the home. In 2011, Phoebe returned to LVZ to take care of our billing and accounting.
Fun Facts About Phoebe
- One thing from my bucket list: Skydiving
- Best vacation ever: A camping road trip through the northwest U.S. the summer after college
- If I could only eat three foods for the rest of my life, they would be: Jalapeño poppers, blueberry pancakes, and cherry pie
- Believe it or not: I had an iguana named Raptor and an eight-foot boa constrictor named Rojo
- The worst advice I ever got: “Don’t child-proof anything. They’ll learn what they can’t get into.”