While working at Hope College, Mike decided to take an accounting class to learn how to manage his retirement accounts. One class led to another, and in May of 2015 he graduated from Hope College with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. Mike works in the trading and research department at LVZ Advisors and spends tax season preparing returns for Lorence & Vander Zwart as an Agent enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
Fun Facts About Mike
- What I like best about my job: I’m able to fulfill a passion of mine as I’m working!
- One thing on my bucket list: Take a trip to India
- Best vacation ever: Floating on a tube down the Merced River in Yosemite National Park
- If I had an alternate career it would be: Running my own ice cream shop
- On my playlist: Steely Dan, “FM”