Mark serves as the Performance Analyst for LVZ Advisors, providing portfolio analysis and support to the Investment Committee, Marketing, as well as internal consultants and other business partners. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting from Grand Valley State University. In addition to his strong problem solving skills, Mark possesses the ability to translate complex concepts into everyday language. In his spare time, Mark enjoys learning new skills and hobbies.
Fun Facts About Mark
- Favorite subject in school: Science
- Favorite books: Oliver Twist, The Great Gatsby
- What I like best about my job: The intellectual challenge it provides. Every day presents itself with a new puzzle to solve or new trend to analyze.
- Favorite slogan or quote: “Stay focused, work hard, know your numbers, and be disciplined. If you do those things and take care of your people, the likelihood of being successful is very, very high.” — Marcus Lemonis
- Best vacation ever: Disney