Julie DeVisser is the Compliance Manager for LVZ. Julie earned her bachelor’s degree in finance from Davenport University in 2002 and achieved the Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP®) designation in 2015. She has also successfully passed the series 4, 7, 24, 51 and 66 exams. As the Compliance Manager, Julie is responsible for overseeing the behind-the-scenes work that goes into processing business for our clients and the managing of client records. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, writing, digital photography, and researching her family’s genealogy.
Fun Facts About Julie
- Favorite books: Daring Greatly by Brene Brown and Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- One thing from my bucket list: Go to the Netherlands and do extensive genealogy research on my family
- One thing I can’t live without: My iPhone—I need to have the ability to communicate with people, whether by phone, email, or social media
- My secret obsession: Elephants
- Favorite quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou