Eric Sale serves as a Financial Professional for Lorence & Vander Zwart, working mainly in the operations and research departments. Eric brings a diverse background to Lorence & Vander Zwart, which he uses to provide internal support in all of the day-to-day operations. He appreciates and understands the importance of providing excellent customer service to Lorence & Vander Zwart’s clients. Eric has earned his series 7 and 66 license and is licensed for life and health insurances. He is also working on his Charter Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designation and expects to complete this in 2016. Eric and his wife Annalee are empty nesters in Holland. They enjoy an active lifestyle that includes biking, jogging, traveling, reading, and spending time with their two children and grandchild.
Fun Facts About Eric
- Favorite subject in school: Math
- One thing from my bucket list: Build an airplane
- If I had an alternate career it would be: Aviation—I have my pilot’s license!
- Favorite slogan or quote: “It’s OK! I’m a limo driver.”
- Believe it or not: I’m walking on air.