Amy Van Brocklin works in operations for LVZ. She has earned her Associate’s Degree from Baker College, and has over ten years of experience in the financial industry. Amy is involved in every aspect of preparing, processing, and tracking paperwork for clients. Amy and her husband Jim live in Holland with their two daughters, Jessica and Abbie. She enjoys quilting, reading, and camping.
Fun Facts About Amy
- One thing from my bucket list: Join the cast of Survivor
- One thing I can’t live without: Kindle
- If I had an alternate career it would be: A chef at a hibachi restaurant—open flame a knives, what could possibly go wrong?
- Favorite slogan or quote: “You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.”
- The worst advice I ever got: “Be yourself.”